CS Scholarships is an ongoing project to help students worldwide secure places and scholarships at tip universities and learning institutions in china with a view of mentoring and enabling the youth to achieve their dreams
CS Scholarships is a project started by Connections China which is now a household name among expats living in China. Connections deals with providing training, mentoring, opportunities and services in almost every imaginable field.
We’re in contact with many universities all over china and have access to most majors, fields and types of scholarships as well as regular admissions. There are generally CSC scholarships, full scholarships, partial scholarships, language programs and etc. Do let us know what major you wish to study and we’ll get started.
All academic years start in September. Schools that offer march intakes require you to study Chinese for half a year at their university and join the academic year in September.
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO APPLY
1. APPLICATION FORM fills in Chinese or in English. Click here to get APPLICATION FORM
2. PASSPORT & PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO (Scan copy of the applicant’s )
3. HIGHEST DIPLOMA (NOTARIZED COPY)
If applicants are university students, they must also provide documents showing their status as university students or School Transfer Certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translation in Chinese or in English.
4. TRANSCRIPTS & CERTIFICATES
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies need to provide notarized copies of their high school transcripts and certificates
- Applicants for master degree studies need to provide notarized copies of their undergraduate transcripts and certificates
- Applicants for doctoral studies need to provide notarized copies of their undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
Note: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translation in Chinese or English.
5. STUDY PLAN OR RESEARCH PROPOSAL
Applicants for graduate studies need a study plan or research proposal in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words). SAMPLE COPY
6. RECOMMENDATION LETTER
Applicants for all graduate studies need two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors (in Chinese or English). Letters must include professors’ phone number and email address. SAMPLE COPY
7. Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
8. FOREIGN PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
Applicants are expected to keep the original copies filled in English. The medical examination must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination. Click here to collect FOREIGN PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM
9. POLICE VERIFICATION (No Criminal Record)
- Requirements (1-8) are for scholarship students
- Requirements (1,2,3,4, 6,8) are for self-paid students
- Requirements (1,2,3,4,8) are for language students
- For self-paid students FINANCIAL STATEMENT is required by few universities
CLICK HERE to go the Application page
Very good question.
Our first priority is to ensure that you get a quality course in a top ranking university. Our first mission is to help and empower.
We always do our best to keep costs as minimum as possible. We value helping out our clients and client satisfaction above profit.
The application fee for any scholarship is 800 RMB (Chinese Yuan) which is refunded if scholarship not offered. Other charges vary depending on accommodation costs, monthly allowances, university requirements, provincial government policies and courier charges. The total costs generally vary from about 280 USD to about 2,500 USD on the higher side. Please feel free to CONSULT US and let’s see what’s available for you.
Any scholarship application and processing normally takes a lot of paper work and man-hours. Many students often apply and change their minds weeks after. The application fee is to reassure the university that the student is serious about applying for the scholarship and that they will join the school if offered the scholarship.
It generally takes a month. It sometimes takes longer if applications are made right before major holidays or very early in the academic year. Some universities like to hold off till the holidays. It therefore depends a lot on these factors.