- Scanned copy of Passport.
- Passport size photos.
- A study plan or Research proposal (It should be a minimum of 800 words).
- Physical examination certificate.
- Police clearance certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Two recommendation letters.
- CV/ Resume.
Scholarship Commitment Letter Condition or the scholarship from 2nd year to 4th year Conditions:
Students need to;
1. get 70% Marks for one Academic Year
2. have 95% Attendance (Not including leaves)
3. follow all the rules and regulations of the Chinese Government and the University
Only Students from a One Belt One Road Country can apply.
Special Offer for Associates and Agents
Deadline: 30th May, 2018.
Classes will start from September, 2018
For more details;