Please visit our FAQs Page for Frequently Asked Questions and answers.
Please then email us at email@example.com and let us know which major you would wish to study or go for and tell us more about yourself like in the sample email below. Please use your full name as the email subject. If you are applying through any of our worldwide agents, they will help you submit and check all the files necessary.
Subject: Mathew Jared.
My name is Mathew Jared. I’m from Congo and currently live and study in Congo. I would like to apply for a full scholarship in Mechanical Engineering starting next academic year.
I completely my high school education a month ago and got straight A’s. I would like to find a well ranking university to pursue my education in time for the next intake.
We will contact various universities in partnership with us and inform you on which positions are available or suitable for you.
Make sure you have all the files necessary and submit them ONLINE or via email having your full name in the email subject.
1. APPLICATION FORM fills in Chinese or in English. Click here to get APPLICATION FORM
2. PASSPORT & PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO (Scan copy of the applicant’s )
3. HIGHEST DIPLOMA (NOTARIZED COPY)
If applicants are university students, they must also provide documents showing their status as university students or School Transfer Certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translation in Chinese or in English.
4. TRANSCRIPTS & CERTIFICATES
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies need to provide notarized copies of their high school transcripts and certificates
- Applicants for master degree studies need to provide notarized copies of their undergraduate transcripts and certificates
- Applicants for doctoral studies need to provide notarized copies of their undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
Note: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translation in Chinese or English.
5. STUDY PLAN OR RESEARCH PROPOSAL
Applicants for graduate studies need a study plan or research proposal in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words). SAMPLE COPY
6. RECOMMENDATION LETTER
Applicants for all graduate studies need two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors (in Chinese or English). Letters must include professors’ phone number and email address. SAMPLE COPY
7. Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
8. FOREIGN PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
Applicants are expected to keep the original copies filled in English. The medical examination must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination. Click here to collect FOREIGN PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM
9. POLICE VERIFICATION (No Criminal Record)
- Requirements (1-8) are for scholarship students
- Requirements (1,2,3,4, 6,8) are for self-paid students
- Requirements (1,2,3,4,8) are for language students
- For self-paid students FINANCIAL STATEMENT is required by few universities
Once application fees are paid we will work with the university to process the initial application and acceptance. You will receive a stamped scholarship approval file from the university in about two weeks or more. Here’s a sample.
Once other fees are paid, the university will process the admission files which include the visa forms and the admission forms. Once these are ready, they will be send to you. If you’re applying through one of our agents, they will pick the files up for you and meet up with you.
Receive the files, apply for a visa and go get started with your learning! If you need further help with finding an apartment, getting around and anything else please contact or visit us at any time.