How to write a good study planadmin
Usually, a study plan refers to your future career goals. You could talk about what you plan to do with the knowledge you will gain from your proposed studies. Both short-term (within five years after completion of program) and long-term (after five years). Specifics are appreciated. Don’t use cliches like “life-long learning”.Good luck.
- Read the requirements of the scholarship, and see how well you fit in.
- How scholarship would help you in pursuing your studies.
- What are your achievements till today. Particularly, showcase your achievements that are unique.
- Why you are picking China over all other countries in the world.
- Write an essay explaining why “whatever program you want study” would give you the best ROI both in tangible and intangible manner.