What to Write and What to Avoid in Study Plans For Scholarships in Chinaadmin
The Do’s of The Study plan Essay and Statement of Purpose
- To get a second opinion, show a trusted person such as family members or a friend your study Plan essay/statement of purpose.
- Be confident without blowing your trumpet.
- Ensure there are no grammatical errors, typos and other mistakes that might render you .penalized. You can ask for sample models where the institutions can gladly assist.
- Be realistic when it comes to your plans, choices, and achievements.
- Be enthusiastic and avoiding using cliché.
The Don’ts of The Study plan Essay and Statement of Purpose
- Take both essays lightly and assume it does not count. You should invest time in it and give it a good thought before laying down your points.
- Never exceeded the outlined length.
- Never ask the teachers to fully work on your statement. They can help in discussing and helping you to choose a university but not write the whole document on your behalf.
It is important to carry out a research and understand whether the institution of your choice has more information or specific instructions on how the statement of purpose /study plan should be carried out. Such information can be found on the university’s websites.
Also, make sure you find out whether the institution is in need of extra documents or anything that can be used as a tool for further assessment. It can be in form of a sample writing which can be used to test academic writing skills. It is advised to submit an essay that you had previously passed rather than writing something new and flopping since none of your teachers have assessed it.